Grand Terrace Chiropractic & Laser | Meet the Doctors
Dr. Zak Bissani, D.C.
Clinical Director, Chiropractic Physician
Dr. Zak Bissani has an endless enthusiasm toward helping people overcome chronic pain and reclaiming the quality life they deserve. He knew that with conventional pain management, physicians tend to treat the symptom, rather than the cause. This is why Dr. Zak founded Grand Terrace Chiropractic and Laser; to deliver a unique patient-specific experience that he would expect for himself and loved ones if they were living with pain and limited mobility. Prior to entering into practice, Dr. Zak completed his clinical studies at Palmer College of Chiropractic, the nation's leading chiropractic program. Following that, Dr. Zak completed a post-doctoral didactic sequence in neurology and electrodiagnostic physiology at the Clinical Neurosciences Institute. In addition to providing a whole-systems approach to spinal care, Dr. Zak has served as a Medical Examiner for the U.S. Department of Transportation.
- Bachelor's Degree: Integrative Physiology, University of Colorado
- Research: Evolutionary and Ecological Biology, Neurophysiology, University of Colorado
- Doctorate: Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Internship: Downtowns Healthcare, Denver, Colorado
- Post-Graduate Instruction: Neurology and Electrodiagnosis, Clinical Neurosciences Institute
- National Registry of Medical Examiners
- Chief Medical Examiner, The Carlson Company
- Global Medical Brigades
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Electromyography and Neurophysiology
Dr. Kelly P. Keough, D.C.
Doctor of Chiropractic
Formerly the owner of Grand Terrace, Dr. Keough still sees patients as an expert in K-Laser Therapy.
- 1971-1975 Long Beach City College Long Beach, California
- 1976-1980 Doctor of Chiropractic, Life College of Chiropractic, Marietta, Georgia
- 1979-1980 X-ray Internship, Life College of Chiropractic, Marietta, Georgia
- 1990-1991 Qualified Medical Evaluator, Industrial Injury Evaluation Series, Los Angeles
- 2001-2002 Certified in Manipulation Under Anesthesia, National University of Health Sciences, Lincoln College, Lombard, Illinois
- 1990-Present International Chiropractors Association of California